Do you anticipate doom and gloom, especially in the morning, as you get up?
Do you feel tense, fidgety, like you'd like to crawl out of your own skin?
Do you get panic attacks?
You might be amazed to know that anxiety is not a bad thing, in and of itself.
Actually we humans are hard wired to experience anxiety and it provides us with a way to protect ourselves
when we experience real or perceived danger.
Anxiety becomes a problem when it is chronic and remains at a high level for a long time.
In individual therapy you will learn:
1. How to identify the triggers that cause your anxiety/panic
2. How your anxiety/panic "makes sense" in the context of your life
3. How to deal with the physical symptoms of anxiety/panic
4. How to change your patterns of thought that lead to feelings of
5. How to manage your anxiety/panic to make your life more comfortable
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 305-251-8609 or email me by Clicking Here