Do you find yourself reluctant to face and address conflict?
Do you turn every conflict into a "do or die" battle?
Do you get sucked into conflicts and have no idea how to get out of them "alive"?
Conflicts are part of humans' interaction. Since each of us is a world unto him/herself, since our
family handled conflict in its own unique way, which was passed on down to us, since each of us
thinks that our view is the only right one, it's inevitable that we'd experience conflict in our lives.
How we deal with it is largely determined by our temperament and what we were taught by our
families about conflict resolution.
Conflict resolution is a set of skills that can be taught and learned, at any age, to provide more
and satisfying relational interactions.
In individual therapy you will learn:
1. What are conflicts all about and why they "scare" you
2. How avoidance of conflict lead to more conflicts
3. How to see confrontations as an opportunity for growth
4. How to resolve conflict without turning it into World War III
5. When to avoid confrontations without losing your sense of self
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 305-281-6323 or email me by Clicking Here