B. Imago Parent Effectiveness Training:
Parenting after a divorce/relationship breakup
Parenting in Blended Families
Parenting is, perhaps, the most difficult, labor intensive and important job in the world.
And that's under "normal" circumstances. When a family is torn apart by divorce/ breakup, or a blended
family is newly created by a re-marriage, the opportunity for frustrations and dilemmas increases.
A myriad of questions rises about differing parenting styles. Old and unresolved resentments get stirred
up. Often, it becomes hard to discern whose needs - the kids' or the adults' - are being ignored or
In Imago Parenting Effectiveness Training you will learn:
1. Whose problem it is, who should deal with it and how
2. How to communicate with an ex-spouse without hurting the children
3. How to blend members of different families effectively
4. How to create a Family Round Table to be a forum for problem solving
5. How to stay connected to your children throughout the divorce and afterwards
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 305.251.8609 or email me by Clicking Here