Are you overwhelmed by the stress in your life?
Do you feel trapped and powerless to do anything about it; are you in a Catch-22?
Are the ways you have chosen to deal with stress causing you even more problems?
Stress is part of our life. In fact, stress has increased, especially for those of us who
multitask. However, it's not the stress itself that creates problems, rather how
effectively or ineffectively we deal with it. Much of our style of how we deal with stress is
learned from our family of origin and determined by our past experience with stress.
In individual therapy you will learn:
1. To identify the sources of stress
2. How your repetitive pattern of responding to and dealing with stress contributes to increasing, rather than
decreasing stress in your life
3. The Decision Making Process to help decide what your alternative options are
4. Communication techniques to help you reduces stress
5. Self asserting strategies
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 305-281-6323 or email me by Clicking Here